CHOSEN 4*HIS*GLORY MINISTRIES, LLC - EVERYTHING WE DO IS ALL  4*HIS*GLORY
RSS

Recent Posts

Lily of The Valley
It's Boss Up Season, Baby!
. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE N THE DESERT!
Amazing God!
MIRACLES, SIGNS & WONDERS!!!
powered by

My Blog

Amazing God!

GOD BLESS YOU BELOVED! It's another's day's journey & I am SO GLAD about it! We serve an AMAZING GOD! He has been opening doors for Chosen 4His Glory Ministries and we are grateful for all that is taking place! This month is a very special month for me - I am 50 years old on March 8th & my husband well be 50 on March 25th!!! 50!!!! It is unbelievable to me because I never thought I wold make it to this age. There were so many times when I surely thought death would claim me - not just during the 16 years of active addiction - but in the 22 years of sobriety, I have had pneumonia 7 times!!! I have attended funerals of those who have died from pneumonia, and I AM STILL HERE!!! Please excuse me this month if I am LOUD & EXORBITANT with my praise to our AMAZING GOD! You all are invited to come to Struthers, Ohio and CELEBRATE WITH ME & MY HANDSOME HUSBAND!!! Saturday, March 18th, 2017 will be our Ole Skool Party at Yellow Creek Park - 17 Lowellville Rd. Struthers, OH 44471 in Struthers, OH from 6pm-9pm. Sunday, March 19th, 2017 @ 11am our spiritual son Elder-Elect Cedric Crosby will be WORTHY us at Chosen 4His Glory Ministries- 563 5th St. Struthers, OH 44471. We'd LOVE to have you all join us as we HONOR GOD for 50 years of sustaining us!!! Make no mistake about it - we are going to GIVE GOD THE GLORY THAT IS DUE HIS NAME! OUR AMAZING GOD IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED!!!!

7 Comments to Amazing God!:

Comments RSS
Kofee Lilly on Saturday, March 04, 2017 10:59 AM
I am SO looking forward to this month of transition for you both. Being able to simply stand witness to see just the beginning of the promises unfold has been truly awesome. You two are not only my Pastors, spiritual parents, but my TRUE friends. I am so excited to be in this race which is sometimes a war with you two and my church family as MY team. When they said we love you 4 REAL 4LIFE, They are NOT lying. #MYFAMILY #ILOVEMYCHURCH #THEYDATRUTH
Reply to comment

bestessay uk on Friday, January 18, 2019 4:53 AM
God is really an amazing God because He will always be up to what we need. He will never leave us without anything. Let us make God as the center of our life because he can provide the things that we need and the things that will complete our happiness. We can have time with God through participating in different ministries like what you are providing. God surely blesses people like you because you are letting other people to be enlightened with what God can provide to our life.

essayontime on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 11:34 AM
We are blessed to have a really amazing God, He is the only person who knows our strengths and weakness. He gives us the challenges that can measure our faith and trust to Him. My life is like a black world when God is not yet in my life. I am happy because my sister introduced God to me and He taught me how to feed my spiritual life. Through this, my life became meaningful and I am so blessed to have my sister.

Pastor Cheryl Brown on Saturday, March 04, 2017 4:37 PM
Awh, Kofee! You are truly GOD SENT! One of the things I specifically asked God for from the onset of us launching this ministry was "Lord, send us REAL people, who have hearts to help people like we do". He answered my prayers when you and the rest of our team walked in the door! WE ARE FAMILY! WE LOVE YOU 4REAL 4LIFE!
Reply to comment

v on Thursday, May 23, 2019 7:41 AM
v
Reply to comment

pro ana thinspiration on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 3:47 AM
Participate in group diets as opposed to solitary diets, because friends can share their problems and successes and keep each other motivated to follow the diet at the end.
Reply to comment

pro ana thinspiration on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 3:51 AM
Go vegan to reduce the dreaded animal fats in animal products, including milk and eggs.
Reply to comment