CHOSEN 4*HIS*GLORY MINISTRIES, LLC - EVERYTHING WE DO IS ALL  4*HIS*GLORY
RSS

Recent Posts

Lily of The Valley
It's Boss Up Season, Baby!
. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE N THE DESERT!
Amazing God!
MIRACLES, SIGNS & WONDERS!!!
powered by

My Blog

God's Favor

GOD BLESS YOU BELOVED!
THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE! REJOICE AND BE GLAD! I am SOOOOOO EXCITED about what GOD is doing in the lives of His people!

Whew! Believe me, it was hard keeping this one to myself, but I'm learning...God has a time for everything.... there is a season for every purpose under the sun. And THIS is THE SEASON OF GRACE AND FAVOR FOR CHOSEN 4HIS GLORY MINISTRIES LLC!

God has blessed us with OUR OWN CHURCH BUILDING! Yes, we are now in our new sanctuary, and I can tell you all now....JESUS DID IT!!!

Thanks be to God for ALL of the events that led us to our new place of worship. You know, ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THEM THAT LOVE THE LORD.  What may appear as a SET BACK may very well be a SET UP for a STEP UP HIGHER into God's divine will for your life.

We were PUSHED OUT and THRUST IN to our next destination on the road to DESTINY!

Everything about this ministry is PROPHETIC!

We had our 1st official service on the 6th (the number of MAN) day of the 12th (AUTHORITY) month of the year 2015 (which equals 8, NEW BEGINNING). We were pushed out of our previous building in the 9th (BIRTHING) month on the 16th (which equals 7, COMPLETION) day, in the year of 2016 (which equals 9, BIRTHING). We are having our 1st service in our NEW SANCTUARY on the 2nd day of the 10th month, which is the Jewish New Year, 5777, which equals 26; 2+6=8....NEW BEGINNING!!!

THIS IS THE YEAR THAT GOD IS GIVING THE TRUE PEOPLE OF GOD KEYS AND REVELATION FOR ADVANCEMENT!!!

Never accept defeat! Jesus came that we might have LIFE ABUNDANTLY!

IT IS THE FATHER'S GOOD PLEASURE TO BLESS HIS PEOPLE, and this is YOUR SEASON....IF YOU WILL BELIEVE IT....YOU CAN RECEIVE IT!!!....GOD'S FAVOR IS ALL OVER YOUR LIFE!!!

ENJOY THE FATHER'S BLESSINGS!

Oh....and WE INVITE YOU TO COME FELLOWSHIP WITH US IN OUR NEW BUILDING! - 563 5th Street....Struthers, Ohio 44471.

WE LOVE YOU 4REAL 4LIFE!!!!

7 Comments to God's Favor:

Comments RSS
Pastor David A. Brown, Sr. on Monday, October 03, 2016 12:19 AM
I am Sooooo grateful for what the King of Kings and Lord of Lords is doing for Chosen 4His Glory Ministries as a whole.
Reply to comment

curso de mandarim on Thursday, March 14, 2019 10:39 PM
You have performed a great job on this article. It’s very precise and highly qualitative. You have even managed to make it readable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you so much. curso de mandarim
Reply to comment

สมัครแทง on Sunday, March 17, 2019 11:58 PM
You have performed a great job on this article. It’s very precise and highly qualitative. You have even managed to make it readable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you so much. สมัครแทงบอลออนไลน์
Reply to comment

Home In 5 D on Saturday, March 23, 2019 10:03 PM
Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. Home In 5 Down Payment Assistance Arizona
Reply to comment

DirecTV Deals on Tuesday, April 09, 2019 2:39 AM
I really like the blog.I have shared your site with many friends and family. It is always a pleasure to read
Reply to comment

Cat6 plenum on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 9:03 AM
Wow!Your fiancé is so so thoughtful. The experience must be so magical. I really enjoyed reading your post.Thank you for sharing!
Reply to comment

xbox live redeem codes on Thursday, June 20, 2019 7:29 AM
if you are one of the Xbox Live users, you will certainly find that the Xbox Live Gold service is too tempting to resist.
Reply to comment