CHOSEN 4*HIS*GLORY MINISTRIES, LLC - EVERYTHING WE DO IS ALL  4*HIS*GLORY
RSS

Recent Posts

Lily of The Valley
It's Boss Up Season, Baby!
. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE N THE DESERT!
Amazing God!
Lady Jan Johnson
powered by

My Blog

How 2 Words Changed My Life

Hello My name is Kofee Lilly.  I am a new member who hit the ground running towards God & this ministry.  Like many of us, I was missing my blessing due to my issues with God.  I walked into this little church with the big God, EXPECTING something.  But I could not have imagined what I received. That Sunday, I reconnected with God, was forgiven of my sins, found my Pastors & church home all because I spoke 2 words, "I SURRENDER".  Since that Sunday, I have missed 1 Sunday due to working.  I have attended bible study weekly & the WOWWW groups.  Let me tell you, THIS MINISTRY HAS CHANGED MY LIFE!  It has prepared me to withstand some of the storms that are coming to my family & friends.  If it was not for the prayers & preparation given to me & my daughter by Pastor(s) Brown, I would probably be dead or in prison due to my inability to handle the barrage of storms.  I invite you, no I challenge you, to come & get what I got from simply going to church...a reconnection with God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit.  Trust me it WILL change your life!

Peace & Blessings,

9 Comments to How 2 Words Changed My Life:

Comments RSS
Cheryl Thacker Brown on Friday, August 26, 2016 6:52 AM
Kofee, from day one, you've been a blessing! Our lives are richer and so much better having you in it. It's a privilege and a honor watching you "progressively becoming" who God always intended for you to be. WE LOVE YOU 4REAL 4LIFE ❤ Your Text
Reply to comment

https://www.topratedessayservices.com/college-paper-org-review/ on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 5:22 AM
Surrendering to God is an act of humbleness and worship. We allow God to enter our lives so that He can move in our lives, especially in our trials and circumstances. I am blessed that you reconnected with God and allowing the Holy Spirit to be revived in your heart. Surrendering everything to Jesus means you need Him and you cannot face the storms without Him. I believe that many of the people got blessed by your testimony and I thank you for sharing this. God bless you.

Tanisha Miller on Friday, August 26, 2016 8:00 AM
What an amazing testimony!! God is definitely moving in this ministry!
Reply to comment

Rena Soto on Tuesday, August 30, 2016 12:10 PM
Yes Kofee!!..Love this ministry!..The spirit of God in these wonderful people shines so bright!!..We have felt the love from day one!..I thank and praise God for this ministry..We love you for all the guidance, support and love you have shown us!
Reply to comment

best writing service 2018 on Friday, May 04, 2018 5:51 AM
Reconnecting the better process and more ministry and effective objectives probably barrage and dear chances with us. The re connection objectives and more storms and effective something preparation tips.
Reply to comment

test on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 5:16 AM
test
Reply to comment

ion on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 12:28 AM
Nice
Reply to comment

241 on Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:23 AM
214
Reply to comment

PT Global Consulting Indonesia on Friday, January 18, 2019 11:20 AM
ka saya mengatakan padanya "Tidak segera", dia memanglink 9 agen astm a283 c agen pipa boiler agen plat abrex 400 agen plat asme516 grade70 agen plat astm a285 c agen plat astm516 70 agen plat boiler agen plat hardox agen plat hb 400 agen plat high strenght agen plat high tensile sm490 yb agen plat high tensile sm490ya agen plat kapal agen plat stainless ss304 agen plat stainless ss310 agen plat stainless ss316 agen plat sumihard agen round bar besi aisi 440s45c agen round bar scm440 agen steel rail agen steel sheet pile distributor astm a283 c distributor pipa boiler distributor plat abrex 400 distributor plat asme516 grade70 distributor plat astm a285 c distributor plat astm516 70 distributor plat boiler distributor plat hb 400 distributor plat high strenght distributor plat high tensile sm490 yb distributor plat high tensile sm490ya distributor plat kapal distributor plat stainless ss304 distributor plat stainless ss310 distributor plat stainless ss316 distributor plat sumihard distributor round bar besi aisi 440s45c distributor round bar scm440 distributor steel rail distributor steel sheet pile jual astm a283 c jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb jual plat high tensile sm490ya jual plat kapal jual plat stainless ss304 jual plat stainless ss310 jual plat stainless ss316 jual plat sumihard jual round bar besi aisi 440s45c jual round bar scm440 jual steel rail jual steel sheet pile pabrik astm a283 c pabrik pipa boiler pabrik plat abrex 400 pabrik plat asme516 grade70 pabrik plat astm516 70 pabrik plat boiler pabrik plat hb 400 pabrik plat high tensile sm490 yb pabrik plat high tensile sm490ya pabrik plat kapal pabrik plat stainless ss304 pabrik plat stainless ss310 pabrik round bar besi aisi 440s45c pabrik round bar scm440 pabrik steel rail pabrik steel sheet pile pusat astm a283 c pusat pipa boiler pusat plat abrex 400 pusat plat asme516 grade70 pusat plat astm a285 c pusat plat astm516 70 pusat plat boiler pusat plat hardox pusat plat hb 400 pusat plat high strenght pusat plat high tensile sm490 yb pusat plat high tensile sm490ya pusat plat kapal pusat plat stainless ss304 pusat plat stainless ss310 pusat plat stainless ss316 pusat plat sumihard pusat round bar besi aisi 440s45c pusat round bar scm440 pusat steel rail pusat steel sheet pile stockis plat hardox stockist plat astm a285 c stockist plat high strenght stockist plat stainless ss316 stockist plat sumihard supplier plat hardox plat stainless ss201 plat sphc po plat putih spcc sd plat hitam ss400 plat hitam sphc plat corten plat astm a36 plat alumunium plat abrex 500 plat abrex 450 plain bar pipa sch80 pipa sch40 pipa sch160 pipa sch120 pipa sch10 pipa medium galvanis perforated plate grating size galvanis expanded metal deformed bar besi wiremesh besi unp besi cnp besi baja wfbeam baja h beam
Reply to comment