CHOSEN 4*HIS*GLORY MINISTRIES, LLC - EVERYTHING WE DO IS ALL  4*HIS*GLORY
RSS

Recent Posts

Lily of The Valley
It's Boss Up Season, Baby!
. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE N THE DESERT!
Amazing God!
Lady Jan Johnson
powered by

My Blog

The Re-Making of an Addict

GREETINGS in the Name of our Lord& Savior, Jesus Christ!
We are so excited that you have joined the Chosen 4His Glory Ministries family! Visit authorhouse.com & get your copy of  THE NEXT BEST SELLER---
"THE RE-MAKING OF AN ADDICT", by Cheryl Thacker-Brown.
Simply log onto the site, go to the BOOKSTORE, & type in the title.
Or purchase one at your local bookstore!
YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO BE ENCOURAGED, UPLIFTED,INSPIRED, & BLESSED by this powerful account of the AWESOME POWER OF OUR GOD! THIS IS YOUR DIVINE MOMENT***DON'T YOU MISS IT!!!
YOU WERE LED TO THIS SITE FOR PURPOSE! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Forever in His Service,
                                Chosen 4His Glory Ministries

30 Comments to The Re-Making of an Addict:

Comments RSS
Nadia Falls on Wednesday, August 03, 2011 12:48 AM
Beautiful job mom, so proud of you and wish all the best that you are achieved right now! love ya and miss ya.. :)

Cheryl Brown on Wednesday, August 03, 2011 7:07 PM
Thx Nadi!!! Love you!!!

Simone Scales on Wednesday, August 03, 2011 10:45 AM
AWESOME Job Mom!!I was truly inspired & blessed by "The Re-Making of an Addict". Im soo proud of you and i cant wait for the even greater things to come! Love u.

Cheryl Brown on Wednesday, August 03, 2011 7:08 PM
Thx, Monie!!!love u

LaShele Evans on Wednesday, August 03, 2011 10:55 AM
This book was truely awesome! It brings enlightment & knowledge to alot of roads we traveled in life & why we ended up on may of them roads! Life Changing for not only an addict! THANKS FOR SHARING your story & God's glory!!!

Cheryl Brown on Wednesday, August 03, 2011 7:11 PM
Wow! Thanks Pastor---MY PRAYER IS THAT THIS BOOK DOES CHANGE LIVES!!!

Linda Watson on Wednesday, August 03, 2011 12:31 PM
WOW!!! I am very PROUD of you!!! I have not gotten the book as of yet, but I will as soon as you get more of what has already been SOLD OUT.... Cheryl Brown I prophetically speak into your life "YOUR TURN IS HERE"!!!...I pray nothing but God's will and best for your life....I love you SIS!!!

Cheryl Brown on Wednesday, August 03, 2011 7:13 PM
Hey, Sis! I RECEIVE THIS WORD!!! Lv ya!

PierreHassan on Wednesday, August 03, 2011 1:47 PM
MOM !!!! GOOOO MOMM !!! ilove you so much. & i dont wanna say that i told you this would happen but I did. lol Keep up the Good work of the Kingdom I love you & you are Awesome!

Cheryl Brown on Wednesday, August 03, 2011 7:14 PM
Awwwwhhh, Hassan!!! Lv u2

Portia Hall on Wednesday, August 03, 2011 2:39 PM
May God be the Glory!!! Look how good GOD is to his FAITHFULLY SERVANT. Im very proud of you Keep up the good work of GOD. Love you

Cheryl Brown on Wednesday, August 03, 2011 7:15 PM
Thank you, Sis. Portia! I love u so much!!!

Terance Hall on Thursday, August 04, 2011 11:32 AM
Very proud of You...OK Very Proud...

Cheryl Brown on Thursday, August 04, 2011 6:08 PM
THX, HALL----for all the times you pushed me when I WANTED to quit. LOVE U 4LIFE!!!!

Kimberly Jones-Waples on Thursday, August 04, 2011 7:57 PM
Elder Cheryl, I am truly proud you. The book is phenomenal; it's only by God's Grace and Mercy that you were able to write such an intriguing, and inspirational book. Truly, God gets ALL the GLORY for your praise. Continue to walk in Jesus; you deserve a host of blessing for all that you've endured. The Waples family loves and wishes you much success. I know there is more to come; this is only the beginning of the sequels. Smh: I am bugging out! Love you sis. ;-)

Cheryl Brown on Thursday, August 04, 2011 10:35 PM
MY SISTA, THANK YOU!!!! I am really grateful that you are a part of my life. I love ALL the Waples!!!& you're right---the next installment IS ON THE WAY!

pam richardson on Saturday, August 06, 2011 8:42 PM
HEY SIS SO PROUD OF YOU.DON'T HAVE THE BOOK YET BUT I KNOW IT'S UPLIFTING. LOVE YOU

pam richardson on Saturday, August 06, 2011 8:42 PM

Cheryl Brown on Sunday, August 07, 2011 9:15 AM
Hey, my Sista'!!! It means A LOT coming from you---you were there---you knew me then---I thank God for our relationship over the years...words cannot express...Love you!!!

Annetta on Tuesday, August 09, 2011 10:14 PM
I enjoyed your website & just as soon as I can find a book store here that sells your book I will definitely check it out. God Bless You & strengthen you for the journey HE has planned for you. When we Do what God wants & tells us to do IT IS SO!

Cheryl Brown on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 12:04 AM
Woman of God, I AM SO GRATEFUL our connection! THX 4da prayers---you are forever in mine!!

Cheryl Brown on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 7:59 PM
Grace & Peace to you, Woman of God!!! I just re-read your comment. You can order the book online! Go to Authorhouse.com---log into the Bookstore, & type in the title!!!Please read the AWESOME TESTIMONY of Leslie Jones---her testimony is part of why I was inspired to publish this book!!!

Leslie Jones on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 10:54 AM
I received your book (from my baby daughter) at a crucial time in my life! I've been addicted to alochol for years! After the death of my husband, my addiction became WORST. I made up my mind in August 2011, I was gonna get help & I went to Detox, after 2days in Detox, I was released because my withdrawl WAS NOT severe enough for my medical insurance to pay. On my way home, I was so discouraged & my determination to be free from alcohol was no longer a factor. My daughter, whom I could tell was discouraged as well, handed me your book & asked me to take time & read it! Before the end of the day, I read 1/2 of your book & my determination was returned! I realized there was HOPE & through your testimony ("The Re-making of An Addict) I believed God for the first time in my life! I looked at my daughter and said, "I HAVE TO GET HELP & I AM GOING TO GET IT!" I have started my road to recovery & I continue to read your book to keep me on the right track. I thank God for using your testimony to motivate me to keep pushing!! Your book is a major piece to my life being saved! THANK YOU SO MUCH MRS. CHERYL THACKER-BROWN! You are a blessing & I hope you write more!!!!!!! -Leslie Jones

Cheryl Brown on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 7:40 PM
Mrs. Jones, I AM & HAVE BEEN GIVING GOD PRAISE every since I learned that you were inspired by the book!!!!ALL the glory belongs to GOD---HE'S the One Who keeps me on this road of recovery. My prayer for this book IS being answered---that LIVES BE FOREVER CHANGED!!!! Please---if ever you have need of my assistance in any way, DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH & I AM VERY, VERY PROUD OF YOU!!! STAY ENCOURAGED IN THE LORD!!!

vincent jr on Friday, August 12, 2011 5:41 PM
"It is the blessings of the lord that maketh rich and add no sorrow to it"...so let your gift make room for you and enjoy this season of exposure and prosperity....you deserve it!!

Cheryl Brown on Friday, August 12, 2011 11:33 PM
Awwwhhh!!!Thanks, Som!!! I love you!!!

Tasha on Saturday, August 20, 2011 10:43 PM
I finished reading this book today and it truly touched my heart and soul. You will go from tears to laughter in this book. I loved how the author Cheryl Thacker-Brown included the Bible scriptures to show how God is always relating to His people. This book is a must have!!!

Cheryl Brown on Sunday, August 21, 2011 10:44 PM
Tasha, THANK YOU for the wonderfully inspiring comments!! I give God glory that you were blessed by thebook! Please drop by the site and continue to share what God is doing in your life!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

cairnsjudo on Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:16 AM
Thank you, I have just been searching for information about this topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I have found out till now. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you sure about the supply?

wholesale fashion jewelry dallas on Thursday, August 15, 2013 7:35 PM
whoah this blog is magnificent i love reading your articles. Keep up the good work! You know, a lot of people are searching around for this information, you can help them greatly.